Below we provide New Epson 1410 Driver Printer Download for free, click on the links below to get started. This driver is available for Windows, Mac and also Linux operating system.
New Epson 1410 Driver Printer Download is available for Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Me, Windows 2000 32-bit, Windows 2000 64-bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2012 R2.
New Epson 1410 Driver Printer Download also available for Mac OS X (Sierra) 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X (Yosemite) 10.10, Mac OS X (Maverick) 10.9, Mac OS X (Mountain Lion) 10.8, Mac OS X (Lion) 10.7, Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) 10.6, Mac OS X (Leopard) 10.5.
- Epson 1410 Driver Windows 32-bit download
- Epson 1410 Driver Windows 64-bit download
- Epson 1410 Driver Mac/MacOS download
- Epson 1410 Driver Linux download
New Epson 1410 Driver Printer Download
Epson gives off an impression of being targeting photo devotees with its new Stylus Photo 1410 printer, which replaces the seemingly perpetual Stylus Photo 1290 model and conveys some noteworthy changes. In any case, it does not have a few highlights that numerous photo fans might want. One positive element is utilization of Claria inks, which have been produced to convey ultra fine detail in prints in addition to high print strength like New Epson 1430w Driver Printer Download. On Epson’s reflexive photo paper, the particles in Claria inks’ coloring operators claim to have a more grounded and more steady structure that makes them more impervious to the fading impacts of light and air chemicals. The New Epson 1410 Driver Printer Download A3+ printer is reasonable for an extensive variety of uses, from photographs through to business archives. With Claria Ultra High Definition Photographic ink, you can be guaranteed of brilliant, clear pictures which are impervious to fading, have smooth tonal degree and fine detail. Different highlights of this Printer include coordinate printing from a camera, CD/DVD printing, 6 individual ink cartridges and ink beads as small as 1.5 picolitres due to the MicroPiezo print head.
The New Epson 1410 Driver Printer Download has comparative styling to Epson’s more costly work area printers.The first missing component is the Advanced B&W Driver, which is found in Epson’s R2400, 3800, 4800, 7800 and 9800 Printer and give you huge control over monochrome printing. In the event that you need to make monochrome prints with the 1410 you should utilize the system we outlined in Issue 30 (and which is likewise posted in the Tips area of the Photo Review site). The level of control and consistency of the outcomes is essentially less when you make B&W prints through this route.The second is an absence of help for ICC profiles, which implies printing on outsider ‘fine craftsmanship’ papers is something of an experimentation work out. The driver contains just ‘canned’ Epson profiles for plain papers and seven prevalent Epson papers (albeit neither Ultra Glossy nor DuraBrite) in addition to settings for stickers, CD-DVD media and envelopes. Why an envelope setting is required in a photo printer is past us!
Finally, the capacity to make extensive scene prints is extremely confined. Despite the fact that the New Epson 1410 Driver Printer Download does not have a move paper feeder, with some other likewise insufficient printers it is conceivable to set a custom page width and length and bolster a long portion of paper into the printer by means of the ordinary sheet feeder. This allows you to print displays up to a meter long with an A3+ printer. Tragically, in spite of the fact that you can set the paper length to a meter (or somewhat more) by means of the User Defined Paper Size menu, you can’t spare the setting for the Printer to utilize. Thus, it generally defaults back to the past paper measure setting (which is generally a standard size).Design-wise the new model has the commonplace Epson styling and takes after other Epson A3+ printers. A lift-up board covers the paper feeder, which can deal with up to 10 A3+ sheets of Epson’s Premium shiny, semi-gleam and matte papers or up to 20 sheets of Ultra Glossy photo Paper. Twofold sided matte paper, photo stickers, self-glue and exchange paper must be printed one sheet at any given moment. No arrangement is made for heavyweight fine workmanship papers.
The New Epson 1410 Driver Printer Download looks like the drivers of other universally useful Epson inkjet printers and contains Basic and Advanced pages that allow clients to pick ‘canned’ paper profiles, change printing speeds, select shading administration alternatives and review pictures before printout. It additionally bolsters both the Adobe RGB and sRGB shading spaces and allows you to print from Photoshop using the Print with Preview exchange box. In any case, you can’t utilize Print with Preview with the beta variant of CS3, which we have been trialing as of late, in spite of the fact that you can make prints by means of the printer driver. (Without a doubt an update will be released when CS3 is launched.)Epson gives two committed photo printing settings on the Basic menu page – Photo and Best Photo – so we chose to investigate their disparities. (Epson actually suggests using the Photo setting for photo printing.)
Read also New Epson 4180 Driver Printer Download
Complete Guide How to Install Epson 1410 Printer Driver
The printer delivers sharp text and photo quality solutions. All that you can get from a great set of ink. With speed, This printer can help you busy work with fast printing. You can also correct digital photos with just one click, not only that you can also save paper by printing four pages on just one sheet.
The first way
How To Install The Epson 1410 Printer Driver Using The Installation CD
Requirements are required :
- Make sure your computer is equipped with a CD / DVD drive.
- Make sure you have the Epson 1410 installation CD / DVD that comes together with a single printer purchase package.
- You also need a USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guide To Installing The Epson 1410 Printer Driver Via CD / DVD Drive :
- First, start your computer that you want to use to install the this driver.
- If you are prompted to connect USB to your computer do not connect.
- Next, you can Insert CD / DVD to your computer to run the setup file. When executed, this will trigger to start the installation wizard. Then you can follow the instructions to complete it.
- While in the process you will be prompted to connect the printer USB cable and computer.
- If at this point you have been requested, you can now connect the Epson 1410 USB cable and the computer. Furthermore, your computer will detect the printer and you can move on to the next step. If there is no problem then everything will go well.
- Then you can enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- If the above steps have finished Now you can print from the printer when the driver is finished installing.
The second way
How To Install The Epson 1410 Printer Driver Using Setup File (Without CD / DVD)
Requirements are required :
- Download the Epson 1410 printer driver setup files from each of the full links above this post.
- USB cable to connect to the printer.
Guide To Installing The Epson 1410 Printer Driver Via Setup File :
- Like the first way start your computer where you want to install the printer.
- If you are prompted to connect the USB cable to the computer, don’t connect it.
- If you have not downloaded the setup file, Go to Download the setup file found on the link above. Next, you can add the setup file as administrator. Then your computer will start the installation wizard. Next, you can follow the instructions until the installation is complete.
- When you run this wizard, you need to connect the Printer USB cable and your computer.
- At this point, if you are prompted to connect it, connect the Epson 1410 USB cable and your computer. Your computer will part with. For further. If no problem all will go well.
- You can fill in for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- If all the above steps work well, now your Printer is ready for use.
The third way
How To Install The Epson 1410 Printer Driver Using Manual Way
Requirements are required :
- First Download your printer application and settings above this article.
- You also need a USB cable to connect to the printer if it installs with this method.
Guide To Installing The Printer Driver Using “Add a printer” Option In Windows :
- Perform the same steps as before, Turn on your computer where you want to install the printer driver.
- Next, you can Connect USB cable to computer and printer.
- If the download is complete, you can extract the app zip file to the file location.
- Then Click the Start button and type “Printer”. You will get options like “Add a printer”. You can Click it.
- The next step will ask you to indicate where the downloaded driver is located. Select the driver and then go to the next step.
- Just answer any wizard options that exist until you get into the printer configuration ledge.
That’s the complete guide for installing the New Epson 1410 Driver Printer Download. Hope your print can work well. Thank you!